Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Wine!!!!!!?

could a 187 ml bottle of cristalino get me wasted at all i am about five nine 165. by the i am 22, my friend didnt want it so he gave it to me. thanksssssssss|||It depends on your alcohol tolerance.





If you are used to drinking beer or other liquor, you should do fine. Like Bert said, 187 ml bottle = 1 glass of wine, which is also similar to 1 can of beer or 1 shot of whisky/tequila/cognac, etc.





If you are worried, just eat something before and during drinking it.|||I don't know. However, any wine I drink, if I drink the whole thing, gives me a pretty good buzz.|||It may not get you wasted, but it will get you well on the way.


Cheers.|||A glass of wine is really good for health. Read more about wine at http://www.hotelcookware.com/Wine.html|||187 ml is ONE glass of wine. No, I don't think you will get wasted on it.





Bert|||amatuer|||Probably not. But is that what you really want to do? Get wasted? Be careful, don't drink and drive, it causes a lot of pain for people.

No comments:

Post a Comment