Friday, September 23, 2011

What wine is good by itself without any food?

What's the best wine to drink if you're just drinking and not dining?|||I enjoy pinot grigio, it is a light white wine, a little bit sweeter than a chardonay but not too sweet. Its great chilled. I like merlot too but they are much better with food I think and harder to pick a good one. I have yet to have a pinot that I dont like ; )|||Ah any wine...|||I prefer a solid Cabernet Sauvignon with a nice smooth finsh, try Cabs in the $9 to $15 price point. Concannon Assemblage Cab is awesome!|||any and all wine is good by itself...mmm wine|||MD 20/20|||I like a good barbera or merlot. But, I also like V. Suttui Gamay Rouge chilled. It's great for just hanging around and having a glass or two because it's light, crisp, and refreshing. What I like to refer to as a picnic wine.|||Ballatore Gran Spumante|||Beaujolais


It is a fruity red that is to be served slightly chilled. It is a very versatile wine, my personal favourite table wine.


I find most whites too chemical tasting to drink on their own.|||There are so many!


A nice port after dinner. Savingnon blanc as an apertiff. Sparkling wine, good just about anytime, but especially on Sunday morning!


Any big red after dinner, especially Napa cab, Chateua Neuf de Pape, burgundy.

No comments:

Post a Comment