Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What is the best wine to drink with chocolate?

I am a HUGE chocolate lover. I just started to explore drinking wine with chocolate, but I haven't really found a good match yet. I was just wondering what kind of wine goes best with chocolate?|||You need a deep red, but let's have the experts speak.





THIS IS A SAFE LINK! I am just helping out a fellow member|||You might try a sweeter wine like a dessert wine, or maybe a big, big, bold red.|||Don't do wine, get some strawberry champagne it is fabulous with chocolate.|||Any type of dessert wine. But if I had money and was eating chocolate I would drink Champane that is the best with chocolate. But if you want wine then they are called Resielings I think or dessert wines. Then it depends on your color. If your a red, white, rose or etc. Good luck.|||Merlot. Dark and red. Any other answer is WRONG|||I like a big full fruity zinfandel because it has some berry flavors that complement chocolate. I think it is better than trying to do something sweet and have the two fight each other.|||A dry red wine goes great with dark chocolate at my home.


I prefer a Cabernet or a dry Merlot


Now if you want strawberries dipped in dark chocolate try champagne. Dry also.


What could be better for your health that Dark Chocolate and Red Wine......Ye ha!





Oh yea all these people talking sweet wines do not have a clue:) Been drinking red and chocolate for dessert for years.|||I would try an Late Harvest ice wine. Those are the sweetest and should be fantastic with chocolate.|||It's a matter of personal preference. Just keep experimenting, until you find the combination you like. One persons right answer may not be right for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment