Tuesday, September 27, 2011

When did they start putting kittens in wine?

What is 'vegan' wine?


I thought wine was just grapes....a guy on 'come dine with me' drank vegan wine. I don't get it.|||LMAO when i saw this question i was like wtf kittens in wine??





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vegan_wine|||What? Vegans do not like meat and things derived from animals, like dairy, leather There is absolutely no animal products used in the production of wine, or have they started using milk instead of water? mmmm cheesy wine. that is the stupidest thing I have ever heard! (more of an excuse to act like a pretentious t**t is you ask me) Laugh in the knowledge that 'vegan' wine probably costs a small fortune lol|||Wine is often "cleared" with chitosan, which comes from shellfish. The only thing I can think of is that vegans object to that and use a different clearing agent. But bear in mind that most vegans are a little eccentric, this sort of thing goes with the territory. Harmless folk though.|||well I used to drink a red wine called Gato ***** (black cat) and a white wine, Gato Blanco (white cat) but kitty wine, never heard of it, lol


ps, I guess yahoo thought I was using a dirty word , but Gato ***** is spanish (look it up yahoo) for black|||hi tinypony,,am confused by this question..kittens?? or wine?yours,mary.c.|||Fermentation. Vegans cannot drink beer either|||i think it may be that the grapes werent grown with fertilizer that uses animal waste??|||maybe the grapes weren't squashed by feet, in case they get some skin in it ?|||I don`t think it`s kittens, someones idea of a sick joke|||ppl have been making food with wine for hundreds, if not, thousands, of years.|||MMmmm,,,,,,did you say KITTEN IN WINE????


YUMMO!!!!!|||I am confused by your question - what has it got to do with kittens? love your avatar by the way!





~x~

No comments:

Post a Comment