Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Hollywood red wine from tesco, is there a better wine for the price?

I have recently discovered this wine and was amazed at the flavour from a wine that only cost 拢2.90. Is there anybody that knows of a better value wine?|||doh......i've just weened myself off wine because i was drinking a tad too much of it! My faves were Blosson Hill California white wine and Paul Masson red and white wines. Gorgeous............The Paul Masson my local shop has on a permanent 'Three for 拢10' deal. Their takings will have taken a dip since i stopped drinking it i bet !!|||I agree, although I prefer the white or the rose. And they come with screw caps so not messing around with a corkscrew!!|||From viccy wine Vineyard X 拢2.99 13.5% what vol is Holllywood stuff then|||My misses got a free bottle of red wine from M%26amp;S, called froggy or some such name, French of course, but it was the nicest red wine ever, even my lager drinking son wanted more, and I often buy a box or two per month, trying them all.|||Baron St Jean from Aldi|||Never tried it but I will now!|||Carlo Rossi has gallon jugs of all different types of wine for about $10-$12 US which I think is a pretty good deal, I prefer the paesano|||Rivercrest Rose from Asda you can get 3 for 拢10!!





Its amazing! They also do a mix and match with different brands ^ types too!





Give it a try you will be very surprised! hehe x|||Try Frenzio from Asda, is about 拢13 for a box and comes in red, rose and white. The red is fantastic, dry yet fruity, goes with any dish or great drunl on its own.





In the next aisle you will find glasses designed for Leffe beer. These little beauties hold half pint and are perfect for your Frenzio.





Hope that helps hic.

No comments:

Post a Comment