Friday, September 23, 2011

How many bottles of wine do I need to make a pitcher of sangria?

I am making two pitchers of sangria for thanksgiving day tomorrow (one red and one white). After I put in the sugar, gin, brandy, triple sec, citrus juice and wine, the pitcher is only half full... I know I need to add tonic water before serving, but its not enough to make the pitcher full. Should I be using two bottles of wine per pitcher?|||I also have never heard of gin and brandy (or triple sec) being in sangria and I worked in Spain many years.|||not sure what sort of recipe you are following


generally sangria is fresh fruit, wine, with a little sweetener added





anything else is optional, and as such, just be creative.





never heard of anything with tonic water in it though.|||Maybe, double the wine and a little extra citrus and gin, just to make you drunk (No only joking), just to even it out.





-A|||One bottle per p矛tcher. I recommend you don't include gin and brandy. It's going to taste terrible. Sangria is made with wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment