Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How do I get rid of wine mouth?

Even if I have one glass of red wine, it stains my lips. I've tried exfoliants but they don't get it all off. I've also tried wearing lip balm as I drink so that the wine doesn't touch the skin but that doesn't seem to work. I end up going to work the next day with wine stained lips!|||A friend keeps a damp paper towel nearby when we drink red wine to wipe his lips and teeth occasionally. It seems to work, but I don't know if it changes the flavor. He looks like an *** when he does it though.|||How about using a straw? I have the same problem and I know I will look silly using it -- but at least better than with stained lips and teeth! I just had it happen 2 nights ago and asked my husband why he didn't tell me...ugh...

Report Abuse


|||Try lemon or lime- the more you can brave it and rub a wedge on your teeth, the better. As for wine lips, the best way is to try to manage it the entire time you're drinking wine. Splash water on them when going to the restroom- by the time you wash ur hands, it should just clean right up.

Report Abuse


|||Start drinking white wine.|||Drink it with a straw.|||i have never known this happen to anyone...hmmm,try and open your mouth a little wider when drinking it so it doesnt touch your lips...or better still...drink it through a straw!!!|||The straw is a good idea, as is drinking white wine! Also, try using a smaller glass!|||This happens to my friend also and she has tryed everything and nothing seems to work for her sorry I could not help just thought I would let you know you are not alone. She started drinking red wine on Friday and Saturday only.|||Just drink straight frome the bottle, you can wrap your lips all the way around the bottle and let it all in|||Drink a bit at a time.Small sips with your lips puckered up and away from the wine.Hey better yet,order a Long Island Iced Tea.You will only need one and they will think its tea.Thanks for 2.|||My friends and I call this "wine lips". I usually brush my teeth, tongue and lips right after I've finished my last glass. Plus I use a whitening toothpaste. Works quite well.

No comments:

Post a Comment