Saturday, October 1, 2011

What's the best way to distribute a wine-accessory to the maximum number of wine shops?

I have a product for post-sale purchase that wine stores love (I've presented it to several shops and they are consistently impressed). Surely there is a better way to distribute the product to stores than negotiating my way from one store to the next. What is the best way to have it distributed over the maximum area (the whole continent)? Can I negotiate a consignment deal with wine distributors? Thanks. |||If you want to find the most possible number of buyers for your product, all in one place, try exhibiting at industry trade shows.





I'm not sure of wine-specific shows (maybe try looking at winebusiness.com).





But the largest Restaurant/foodservice show is held annually in Chicago in the spring. ( http://www.restaurant.org/show/ ).





Here, you would find all types of product distributors, buying groups, large food/beverage chain buyers, hospitality buyers(hotels).





It's probably very expensive to exhibit, and there may be a waiting list, but this is where I would go with a new product.

No comments:

Post a Comment