Saturday, October 1, 2011

What is the healthiest red wine to drink?

My doctor suggested that I drink two glasses of wine everyday, one in the morning and one at night, for my hearts health. Which is the best red wine for my heart. Price is not a worry.|||Many of the presumed healthful things in red wine come from the skins. Also Alcohol in moderation aids in reducing platelet adherence to the artery wall.


Having said this, drink what you like. Red wines in general are fermented in skins. Pinot noir is a wine that derrives it's red color specifically from the skins as it's juice is clear. I could presume that a dark pinot would be good.|||As far as I know, Pinot Noir is the best. I'll be honest with you, though, red wine is KNOWN to trigger migraines. Perhaps try something like Riesling or Pinot Grigio?|||grape wine,

No comments:

Post a Comment