Saturday, October 1, 2011

What are the best wine cellars and wine chillers?

My brother is quite a wine enthusiast and I'm thinking about buying him a wine cellar and/or wine chiller for the holidays.





He usually has about 8 bottles of wine and could probably use a special fridge to keep them cool as well as a rapid chiller.





Does anyone have any recommendations?





Specific brand names/models and where to buy them would be especially appreciated.|||You might want to consider a silent wine refrigerator. They come in different sizes. There's a 16 bottle one for $159. on page 2 of Everything Wine Stone: http://www.cheers2wine.com/everything-wi鈥?/a>





I drink wine often and never use my electric wine chiller....it only takes 15 minutes to chill a white wine on ice. I prefer an attractive ice bucket.





Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment