Saturday, October 1, 2011

How to make a table out of empty wine bottles?

I have some empty wine bottles from a wine and cheese party I hosted and I am in the process of redecorating and thought I could reuse before I recycle. Has anyone made a table out of empty wine bottles and can describe how to do it? Pictures would be great too. By the way, I have already run a google search -- so please don't just spit those results back to me.|||First, you will probably want to cut down some of the bottles. For this, you will need a glass cutter: http://www.khue.com/dept/cutt/bott.htm


Aside from that, I have never made a table out of empty bottles of any kind. I am a huge advocate of reusing something for another purpose, and think you have a great idea. However, if you've already run a google search, and don't want me to "just spit those results back to" you, then this is where my answer ends.


Good luck.|||break all the bottles, add some lime, coke and ash put them in a crucible and set oven to 5000deg F then pour resultant glass fluid into the table mould. set aside to cool and voila your own glass table.

No comments:

Post a Comment