Saturday, October 1, 2011

How much wine does it take to get drunk?

I have a 750ml bottle of white wine, and its alcohol content is 13.9% by vol. So how much of this is it going to take to become drunk? I am 5" 9' and i am about 145 lbs. Also, i know that wine is weak, and that it is unhealthy for me to drink it, so you dont have to tell me any information because i know mostly all of this stuff. I just want to confirm my understanding of how much of this wine it will take to become drunk.|||If you drink it straight down on an almost empty stomach, you would get drunk.|||Well depending on how fast your metabolism is, you could get a decent buzz after 2-3 glasses of wine. Usually on average 1 beer= 1 shot=1 glass of wine. To be drunk 4-5 glasses will do you in :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment