Saturday, October 1, 2011

Can I ship wine from Mexico to the US I am an Internet wine retailer?

I wonder how it works, if anyone knows how I can ship wine from a winery into Mexico without braking the law...


Is it easier to buy wine already imported to the US, then buy and dropship?


Does anyone know about any mexican wine importers in the US?


Thanks!|||Depends on the state laws. I think DE is ok, but not NJ or NY. The Western states are pretty free about it.|||I believe it depends on what state you plan to ship it to. I once wanted to order a case of wine from New York to Wisconsin, and you can't receive it in Wisconsin unless you have a liquor license...





I think it requires further research. Good luck. I'd be curious to know, myself.|||It's a nightmare. You are better off getting someone who is set up to import to do it for you. And you want to find someone in your own state because that gets a little bit weird to, although that licensing usually isn't to bad.|||Unless it's something controlled by the Liquor Control Board, it can't be shipped to Pennsylvania, either. And that really bites. I want to be able to order wines and such from the catalogs I get in the mail, or from the websites I see, and I can't.





Luckily, I have relatives in West Virginia, so I can always have it shipped there. I just run the risk of them getting into it and telling me how good/bad it was. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment