Saturday, October 1, 2011

What is a really good wine i can buy local?

I want to get my brother the best tasting wine for his birthday and I have no idea what to get him. He prefers red wine. Also very strong.|||I like dry full bodied red wines so here are the kinds that I usually order. Of course the year and the region will differ in taste...





Pinot Noir


Merlot


Cabernet Sauvignon





and my recent favorite has been a nice Italian Chianti|||No idea what is available to you locally - nor your budget. Do you know what foods he likes to accompany his wine? Then go to a wine store in your area ...|||I don't know what you mean by local. I tend to go for the Chilean red wines - not too expensive but high quality. Cabernet Sauvignon has a bit more kick than the Merlot wines if he likes strong.|||Not sure what is available in your area. Try a Cabernet Sauvignon or Merlot from any winery out of Napa, Ca.|||chardonnay

No comments:

Post a Comment